Don’t allow downtime and poor performance to paralyze your critical business operations. Prevent a minor problem from escalating into a major crisis with SummitAI Server Monitoring – an easy-to-use, 24/7 monitoring solution.
The SummitAI Server Monitoring module is a powerful and intuitive solution that enables the real-time monitoring of your web, email, database and file servers among many others.
- Securing information by restricting access to unauthorized personnel.
- Increasing productivity through updated and accurate server information.
- Alerts when a server or disk drive is down or low on hard disk space enabling effective monitoring and efficient support.
- Custom configuration of server event types and logs
- Graphical dashboard
- Process scheduling
- Alert system
- SQL Database Monitoring
- Multiple platform support
Monitoring network activity is critical for quick problem resolution as well as cost reduction. Immediate notification of incidents hastens troubleshooting and in turn, increases company profit. SummitAI Network Monitoring combines network activity and monitoring into one centralized tool that enables a comprehensive view of all internal activity and provides an immediate notification of incidents, whether IT security or network usage related.
The in-built relational database consists of all the information required to troubleshoot and resolve network events easily. The continuous monitoring of any OS-based machine within a company network allows problems to be identified and resolved quickly, which eventually converts to profits. In case of connectivity failures, data retrieval is still possible with SummitAI Network Monitoring’s local storage of information. There are provisions for proxy deletion, data archival and network device backup.
- Optimization of efficiency with streamlined deployment, ease of use and unified administration.
- Monitoring of all important services and devices through a single platform.
- Boosting of service levels through proactive issue prevention and accelerated problem resolution.
- Realization of business value.
- Enhanced Network Interface Monitoring
- Detailed Reporting
- Trend reporting of utilization and availability
- NetFlow monitoring
- Threshold based alerting
- Historical bandwidth usage trends
In any organization, proactivity translates to better management and becomes an initiative for success. SummitAI IT Operations Management promotes application monitoring by being a technological solution that allows hands-on monitoring of IT infrastructure and services in a centralized manner.
SummitAI IT Operations Management is an ITIL 2011 certified module designed to collect and monitor the availability and performance of data across the entire organization. It uses agent-based or agent-less technology and delivers centralized administration and management that helps lower total cost of ownership.
SummitAI proactively monitors and manages alarms, performance, and SLAs across the most dynamic and complex deployments. The SummitAI IT Operations Management module can be deployed on a single platform to manage the IT infrastructure and services in the organization for service providers as well as enterprise customer — whether they are on-premise or on-cloud.